Three strategic, interrelated programs:
- OBB Explore sees neuro-oncologists and researchers use our patient data and methodology in new clinical trials
- OBB Engage focuses on patient-centered advocacy, calling for institutional, financial, medical and regulatory reform
- OBB Empower is a novel approach to increase the opportunities for patients to enter clinical trials
MDs and medical researchers: please contact us to access our data or for information on how to incorporate the OurBrainBank app into your patient care or clinical trials.
• Analyze the data to gain insights
• Provide improved patient support
• Speed up trial recruitment
• Support the first Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) measure in GBM, incorporating the patient experience alongside traditional objective measures
The OurBrainBank Study received ethics approval from the New England IRB #120170332 (US) and the University of Leeds (UK). OurBrainBank launched in the US in 2018.